rFactor F1 Admin Team Applications Invited

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Unfortunately the past week, MoR has decided that he wish to step down from his role on the rfactor F1 Admin Team.

MoR has been a super servant for nearly 3 years now, helping out with the race managing, dealing with the skin packs, and played a pivotal role in the successful start of rfactor F1. Unfortunately, as with all good things, it had to come to an end, and with him completing college and starting a new job, he has decided to call it a day. One plus point though, is that he will have more time for modelling and designing for the rfactor game, and he still plans on racing when his job allows.

On behalf of all the members of the F1 admin team, I would like to thank him for everything that he has done. He has played such a major role in the success of the admin team over the last 3 years that it will be sad to see him go. He is a top guy, and a great friend (especially t me personally).However, that said, we wish him every success for the future, and remind him that he is not to forget us and race with us whenever he can!!!

BUT THIS NOW MEANS........

That we have a space vacant in the admin team, and we are specifically looking for someone that would be willing to help out with race managing. Although we don’t work on a set rota, it is roughly once every 3 or 4 weeks. We are also looking for someone who is keen and enthusiastic to take rfactor to the next level, especially with the introduction of the Hotrods. There are some big plans to come, and we would like someone who is willing to help to be a part of it.

It is important to remember that you become part of a team, and we are all here to help each other and try and make UK Dirt a great place to race online, so don’t feel that you will be on your own.

I'd like to encourage anyone who wants to help to apply, irrespective of whether you think you'll be picked or not as it's always nice to see who would be willing to help us now or in the future.

Anyway, if you feel like you are that person that we are looking for, and looking to make UK Dirt rfactor F1 bigger and better, then send your PM’S to me by next Sunday night (13th July). If you do have any queries, then please feel free to either PM me, catch me in chat, or catch me on MSN (johno_no_3@hotmail.co.uk). I think I am considered quite an approachable guy!!

I look forward to perhaps hearing from you!!

Cheers

Johno

Although Im not applying to join the admin team Id like to put on record my gratitude to MoR for his assistance during my time competing in Heat & rFactor. Being a complete novice with downloading mods, winzipping & patching etc.etc. ive picked his brains on many an occasion (to the point of being a pest if im honest) & he's always sorted any problems ive had promptly & courteously.I for one hope he continues to compete in rFactor, for both his hard & fair racing & superb paint jobs, & wish him well in his new job.

MOR was a master of the skinpacks and put alot of time into them and race managing too. :appl:

The Admin team are certainly going to struggle losing him although full respect for his reasons for leaving - I hope someone new can fill his shoes quickly. Don't be afraid of applying, lads.

Thanks guys for the kind comments, they are much appreciated :thumbup:

Racing on a Thursday looks off bounds for the time being due to 9am until 10pm shifts on Weds, Thurs and Fri of every week, but I'll hopefully get some of the big meetings off to have a bash once again!

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to annoucne that the rfactor F1 admin team will have two new faces, but unfortunately, lose another face.

First of all, the departing member is Fourwinds. Fourwinds will be best remebered for the cracking results viewer that he created us. Without it, we would be back to the dinosaur times of pen and paper!! Anyway, it is sad to see him go, and I hope he wont be a stranger, and hopefully, one day he will have the time to race with us. So thank you very much Fourwinds!!!

Joining us on the team is Mav and Jimmy.

Mav is not new to admin teams (and may even be able to teach me a thing or too), which will be a great asset to the admin team. Jimmy is new blood shall we say, but he is really keen, like Mav, to make a difference in the rfactor league. Look out for hem race managaing a meeting near you soon!!

Anyway, its a goodbye and thank you to Fourwinds, and a hello and welcome to Mav and Jimmy. I hope you both enjoy your time of the rfactor F1 admin team.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..