Windows Vista Service Pack 1

Andymek

Apologies if this has been posted previously...

Has anyone that is running Vista installed the affore-mentioned update?

I can recall the dreaded XP Service pack 1 problems that folks encountered in previous times and was wondering if the Vista version was more of the same....

Any info would be gratefully received..

:2:

,MEK

Apologies if this has been posted previously...

Has anyone that is running Vista installed the affore-mentioned update?

I can recall the dreaded XP Service pack 1 problems that folks encountered in previous times and was wondering if the Vista version was more of the same....

Any info would be gratefully received..

:2:

,MEK

I would say steer well well cler mate. I have had nothing but trouble since I installed it. I lost my Search function (which I use for work) and it took ages to get back. Word now crashes everytime I close a documnet. All in all it's been a total flipping pain.

Cheers

Lakey

I have just started using Vista with Service Pack 1, had a little trouble installing Nascar Heat with the original disc so used the Nascar Heat Essentials instead. With a bit of messing about I got it to work and raced the Banger mod last night without any problems.

Still a few slight glitches with options/controls and saving setups but I'm sure I'll get it sorted in the end.

I've had a few problems with certain programs not running when transferred from another hard drive but to be honest I expected that.

Not sure if this is because it's Vista or Service Pack 1 as I had all the updates before loading any of the other software.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..