Clasic Clarkson Quotes

Rikard

Some good ones here:

http://quotalicious.co.uk/2007/03/19/jeremy-clarkson/

Few of my favourites:

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you."

"Koenigsegg are saying that the CCX is more comfortable. More comfortable than what? Being stabbed?"

:rofl:

Edited by Rikard

Always watch top gear my self

I think jeremy is what makes top gear what it is and I respect him as he ain't afraid to speak his mind and is hilarious at times :appl:

Just received the top gear challenges dvd's for my birthday and both are great. clarkson, hamster and captain slow are at there finest with the challenges. Best challenge is the reliant space shuttle challenge, a close second is the anphibs.

My favourites lol

Owning a TVR in the past was like owning a bear. I mean it was great, until it pulled your head off, which it would. One day, it would pull your head off

There are shanty towns in South Africa that are built better than Renaults!

Cadillacs are for pimps and pensioners. And that’s an end of it.

Now we get quite a few complaints that we don’t feature enough affordable cars on the show, so we’re kicking off tonight with the cheapest Ferrari of them all.

In the olden days I always got the impression that TVR built a car, put it on sale, and then found out how it handled. Usually when one of their customers wrote to the factory complaining about how dead he was.

Supercars are supposed to run over Arthur Scargill and then run over him again for good measure. They are designed to melt ice caps, kill the poor, poison the water table, destroy the ozone layer, decimate indigenous wildlife, recapture the Falkland Islands and turn the entire third world into a huge uninhabitable desert.

:rofl::thumbup:

from this weeks............

Other car makers have got carbon ceramic discs to work properly, but McLaren, which I think was the first to put them on a road car, has not. They operate like a switch, doing nothing at all when you first press the pedal and then smashing your nose into the steering wheel when you press it a bit more.

This is fine in a Formula One car when you never want to slow down “a bit”, but when parking, you do. And in the SLR McLaren, you can’t.

In time, you do get used to them, in the same way that you can get used to having no arms. And when you do, the rest of the car is a big slice of bonkers joy.

:steeringwheel:

Edited by wrighty496

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..