F1 caution periods

splinter

Hi,

I was racing offline last night and there was an almighty crash on turn 3 at Hednesford. Can I set it so when the waved yellows come out, the cars line up single file on the start line?

Also where is the ambulance setting, as the driver of the car was hurt and I expected the st johns ambulance to come out on track to help

any help much appreciated.

yours sincerly,

Splinter

If you alter the .itsgettingsilly file which is found in the C/rfactor/notpossibletodo/location it should bring the waved yellows out when required.

The ambulance is slightly different, for that I beleive its C/rfactor/icantbeleivethesequestionskeepcoming/everyweek file, there are a few options in there for that including getting the marshalls to open the pit gate and also for the sirens to be working when the ambulance enters the track. Beware though if you change this file as huge delays can be expected on your computer whilst the drivers which are hurt are attended to.

Hope this helps, anymore questions please feel free to ask......................

Dazza

Edited by Dazza684

hmmm you're right. I altered my C/rfactor/icantbeleivethesequestionskeepcoming/everyweek file for the ambulance and also the marshalls on the pit gate (I didnt know of this option by the way, thanks) and you're right, there were huge delays during many of my races. In fact I had to abandon the Grand National this week as it was bedtime.

My next question is about the recovery tractors...

PS I dont think I have the correct sound file for the pre-2002 UK style ambulance siren which is now used. email me at ineedtogetoutmore@orraceonline.co.uk if anyone has it

Cheers folks

Hope this helps, anymore questions please feel free to ask......................

How do I get my crew on track after the race to cool my engine?

this 1s almost imposible without aggrevation in the pits,

but if you add, pitcrew-leave bar at race end-leaving pint, to C/rfactor/notpossibletodo/location, it should work,

but you will end up with arguments in the pits, between andy/stu smith, speedy and kay

so be warned :P

:rofl:

Brilliant this topic had me in stiches :appl:

but you will end up with arguments in the pits, between andy/stu smith, speedy and kay

i had a !bad args: smith=world! error on sunday, you should've posted earlier :hitsfan:

ps, this thread is, of course, pertinent to recent topics but while indulging in the banter i would like to say that the comments made are taken and considered for future.....we may seem like mickey-taking gits but it is worth asking the question ;)

Edited by wrighty496

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..