rfactor vs brisca heat

Ukdirt is the league mate, rfactor and heat are 2 seperate games/mods (i think you understand just you worded your sentence incorrectly.)

As Jarry said visit the website, register through the site and then i think somewhere on the forum there is payment instructions as to get you started. once you have done that register your race name and number, get some skins done and then once you have sent them in and the payment is cleared you are in theory ready to race :)

If you have never tried rFactor it is definatly worth trying in my opinion. However to be half decent or be non the pace you will need a steering wheel for you computer. I have only done two rfactor F1 meetings as that is how long i have been a paid up member, and i just cant get enough of it atm, it is definatly superior to heat!

If you have never tried rFactor it is definatly worth trying in my opinion. However to be half decent or be non the pace you will need a steering wheel for you computer. I have only done two rfactor F1 meetings as that is how long i have been a paid up member, and i just cant get enough of it atm, it is definatly superior to heat!

I agree,I am hooked on rfactor and can never keep off it now :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..