Kings Lynn

stephensp

Any news about when Kings Lynn might be released,I know that the track is being used in the league

at the moment but i did'nt download it when it was available,I cant download it now because it has been removed.

Has anybody got any updates on any other tracks for the F1 Stock cars?

Imust say thanks to MOR for Northampton International Raceway what a fabulous track.

MOR you are the top man mate, top man. Thanks guys.

Any news about when Kings Lynn might be released,I know that the track is being used in the league

at the moment but i did'nt download it when it was available,I cant download it now because it has been removed.

Has anybody got any updates on any other tracks for the F1 Stock cars?

Imust say thanks to MOR for Northampton International Raceway what a fabulous track.

MOR you are the top man mate, top man. Thanks guys.

Hi mate,

Thanks for the kind comments and I'm glad you enjoyed NIR. If I was you, i'd download Kings Lynn - its in the same situation as NIR (just a beta version) and it's not currently on my to-do list for a while to update it v1.0. I will get the link on the ukdirt website fixed when i get home - i originally took it down because somebody had posted directions to it from rFcentral but that seems to have died down now. I will get around to updating both NIR and Lynn eventually, and Skeggy will also be due an update whether me and Wrighty get around to it.

As for other tracks, I'd expect the flow of tracks to start slowing down a bit now... I will personally be working on some stuff for the mod and also some personal stuff for my portfolio. I'm sure I will get the bug to do a track sometime in the future though, but I'd rather do it without the time constraints.

So just keep an eye out :)

MoR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..