Porker Poser

Matty300

post-629-1218096499_thumb.jpg

A bit of a weird one this but id appreciate any help to sort it. During last nights f1 heats Corny 391 appeared in my game as an orange Porsche 911. Now im not one to moan but it did give him an advantage as he had a co-driver ;) On a serious note how do i resolve this? Ive downloaded & reinstalled all the skinpacks & the 1.1 patch, i know i havent missed any out. I got booted from 2 heats last night due to "cant race against an unknown vehicle" & "vehicle collision mismatch", how i made the euro final i'll never know as i spent more time trying to get back into server (cheers johno for letting me join heat 6). Id like to get this issue sorted before the WF semi at Skeggy as being booted isnt the best race preparation when you are sat on the grid. Whats next?, Magnum P.I. in a red Ferrari lining up next to me? Any help gratefully considered.

post-629-1218096499_thumb.jpg

A bit of a weird one this but id appreciate any help to sort it. During last nights f1 heats Corny 391 appeared in my game as an orange Porsche 911. Now im not one to moan but it did give him an advantage as he had a co-driver ;) On a serious note how do i resolve this? Ive downloaded & reinstalled all the skinpacks & the 1.1 patch, i know i havent missed any out. I got booted from 2 heats last night due to "cant race against an unknown vehicle" & "vehicle collision mismatch", how i made the euro final i'll never know as i spent more time trying to get back into server (cheers johno for letting me join heat 6). Id like to get this issue sorted before the WF semi at Skeggy as being booted isnt the best race preparation when you are sat on the grid. Whats next?, Magnum P.I. in a red Ferrari lining up next to me? Any help gratefully considered.

lol cracking pic :)

i had the same problem last night as you're aware, and to cure it i did the following.....

download all of this years packs lol (or dive into the saved folder like i did)

make a new folder on desktop, take the path amd copy....

run each installer in order, and paste the desktop folder path into each installer when it asks for the target path.

when you're done, copy the contents from your new folder to your tarmacOL/ukdirt skins :)

it cured mine, its a faff, pm me if u wanna msn it :) but it does work :thumbs_up: can be sorted before skeg :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..