Can't get onto UKdirt website

Jay404

Everytime i try to load up ukdirt i get 403 Forbidden then it says

you do not have permission to acess then it says something .router.pl is this just my computer and does anyone know what i can do

sorry if this is in the wrong forum

Your not on your own mate I have the same problem as well.

ok thanks leek thought i did something wrong i heard there was a banger practice on tonight and i havent got all the skinpacks

also i encounterd this a couple of days ago on skinpack number 4 of unlimited/pri and on kings lynnR

when i download them it says "this file contains invalid data" but 1-3 have been fine and ideas on that?

Edited by Jay404

ok thanks leek thought i did something wrong i heard there was a banger practice on tonight and i havent got all the skinpacks

also i encounterd this a couple of days ago on skinpack number 4 of unlimited/pri and on kings lynnR

when i download them it says "this file contains invalid data" but 1-3 have been fine and ideas on that?

I also wanted to practice later as chilling with a beer !!!

But dont no what tracks or cars we using i aint got got team skin packs so would need them but site still down as far as i no

Anyone able to post uk dirt chat up as pc went bang and lost all my stuff :banghead2:

Anyone able to post uk dirt chat up as pc went bang and lost all my stuff :banghead2:

U got PM m8

I will need the same for tonight as well please. I use Java so will need the usual password that I copy and paste from the UKDirt site.

U got PM m8

I will need the same for tonight as well please. I use Java so will need the usual password that I copy and paste from the UKDirt site.

U got PM m8

The website is online again............ BUT some of the info on the website is out of data.

So check with league-admin regarding grades, points and so on.

We are working as fast as we can to get everything back upto speed again.

My account isnt on the site or something it says when i try log in?

*edit* its saying this "Access Restricted The nickname entered does not exist"

Edited by Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..