kev149

Cod120

thanks for getting the forum back kev,i spoke to leek on msn yest and he told me the amount of work you lot had to put in, Well done :appl:

I'll second that Cod...Cheers Kev! :appl:

Hope you find out what scum sucking, pond-life, low-down piece of dog crap did all that to the forum and then publicly name and shame them! :3:

Edited by crewie

Well done kev and folk involved in getting the forum back up and running quick :appl:

I can only echo what is said above.

Kev does a sensational job on the forum. When he got the news yesterday at 2pm, he was on the internet until 11pm sorting it out. Now if that isnt dedication to UK Dirt then I dont know what is, especially when you consider it was bank holiday weekend as well.

So thanks very much Kev..... your time and effort is much appreciated as the responses on this thread shows.

Also thanks to MC as well, who is now using his spare time to get the UK Dirt website back up and running.

Its important to remember that all this is done for nothing, and without these two, as well as LeeK and DanSkin yesterday, we would all be stuck and possibly, would not have a UK Dirt at all. We have a lot to be greatful for imo.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..