Bristol F2 *SPOILER*29/5/05

Pedz 212

W & Y 891, 685, 628, 53, 522, 707, 229, 181, 509, 815

H1 667, 111, 189, 891, 55, 285, 954,*329*, 717,* 870*

H2 886, 731, 522, 243, 707, 940, 446, 181, 53, 254

CONS 685, 642, 467, 464, 540, 224, 550, 762, 737, 55

Final 685, 540, 886, 254, 111, 464, 707, 717, 522, 667

GN 667, 111, 467, 886, 254, 464, 685, 940, 285, 243

welldone DaveW and Mart on heat and i hear spike didnt have a gd day  3.gif hope u r ok m8

Edited by Pedz 212

no throttle stuck right open managed to get it round the top bend but slammed it into the wall on the back straight tickled down the slope to a stop.

morning after really sore head and also the burn as well killed when i put crash helmet on.

a very heavy brusing to right shoulder , arm and wrist, also got back and neck tissue damage thats for started

leg and ankle also bruised but not that bad,

back playing up with brusing now

ps budge bumper still ok 5.gif

car got some damage to right hand side will start working on it soon as i not so sore thumbup.gif

STILL SMILING THO THAT RACING LET HAVE SOME MORE thumbup.gif

Edited by Spike

car got some damage to right hand side will start working on it soon as i not so sore thumbup.gif

Don't you worry about bumpers or any part of the car m8....  the car is only steel and it doesn't matter what happens to that...  all can be repaired... with not a problem... 

It's you we all care about...

get well soon m8 

Don't you worry about bumpers or any part of the car m8....  the car is only steel and it doesn't matter what happens to that...  all can be repaired... with not a problem... 

It's you we all care about...

get well soon m8

18791[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more with Budge!  Hope you're 100% again soon m8 ........sorry make that 95%, cos there is 5% of that brain that can NEVER be sorted!  scared15.gif

no throttle stuck right open managed to get it round the top bend but slammed it into the wall on the back straight tickled down the slope to a stop.

morning after really sore head and also the burn as well killed when i put crash helmet on.

a very heavy brusing to right shoulder , arm and wrist, also got back and neck tissue damage thats for started

STILL SMILING THO THAT RACING LET HAVE SOME MORE thumbup.gif

18774[/snapback]

You did go in hard Spike  ohmy.gif and we did think you shot round that top bend, now we know why lol. Get well soon and we`l see at the tracks.  thumbs_up.gif

ps budge bumper still ok 

car got some damage to right hand side will start working on it soon as i not so sore 

STILL SMILING THO THAT RACING LET HAVE SOME MORE

Ditto what was has already been said really but i say your very lucky it didnt happen on other bend scary enough when car was ok but at full tilt  ohmy.gif

Get well soon m8 cya at cov and we will get the ukdirt road show going again ( cowdie anyone  rofl.gif )

Blimey Spike  blink.gif  Only just found this thread!  Stav told me a bit about it last night in chat but just said you broke and shock and a "mtg" (thats Vauxhall trade counter talk for mounting apparently lol), glad to hear you are all in one piece Spike despite being rather sore, hope the injuries heal soon and you get back out there.  Got to get into double figures on the bumper front before the end of the season, William Hill have you odds on to do it!!

All the best mate,

Andy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..