PLEASE HELP!

Adyboy12

I have had the game for 1 day now and i have tried to get different skins. I've downloaded all the files for ukdirt F1 and still not got any. I only have the eight novice cars and thats it. Please can someone help?

Bloody hell guys, you know how to scare a new member off don't you????

Check that you have spelt everything in the drivers.txt file correctly.

Put the .tex file in:

My mesh coputer - Windows C - Program Files - Hasbro Interactive - Nascar Heat - then the correct mod folder e.g ukdirtf1.

Put the drivers.txt information in the drivers.txt file in:

My mesh coputer - Windows C - Program Files - Hasbro Interactive - Nascar Heat - then the correct mod folder e.g ukdirtf1. Check that you have spelt everything in the drivers.txt file correctly.

If the game crashes when loading up try:

Check if the chassis stated in the drivers.txt is in ukdirtf1 e.g faldings. It will be called something like faldings.car or fwj2000s.car. If the chassis you need is not there it can usually be found in the ukdirtf1 folder. Just copy and paste the .car file into the folder you need it to be in e.g ukdirtf1. Check that you have spelt everything in the drivers.txt file correctly.

If the car added is red:

Check if the .tex file for that car is in the correct folder e.g ukdirtf1.

If the skin does not fit the chassis it is on:

Check that it has been given the correct chassis name in the dirivers.txt

If you racing offline, it sounds like you have downloaded the online game ukdirt f1? Then I reccomended locating bh2005 from somewhere which includes about 50 - 70 real life cars.

Hope this helps.

Bloody hell guys, you know how to scare a new member off don't you????

Put the .tex file in:

My mesh coputer - Windows C - Program Files - Hasbro Interactive - Nascar Heat - then the correct mod folder e.g ukdirtf1.

Put the drivers.txt information in the drivers.txt file in:

My mesh coputer - Windows C - Program Files - Hasbro Interactive - Nascar Heat - then the correct mod folder e.g ukdirtf1. Check that you have spelt everything in the drivers.txt file correctly.

If the game crashes when loading up try:

Check if the chassis stated in the drivers.txt is in ukdirtf1 e.g faldings. It will be called something like faldings.car or fwj2000s.car. If the chassis you need is not there it can usually be found in the ukdirtf1 folder. Just copy and paste the .car file into the folder you need it to be in e.g ukdirtf1. Check that you have spelt everything in the drivers.txt file correctly.

If the car added is red:

Check if the .tex file for that car is in the correct folder e.g ukdirtf1.

If the skin does not fit the chassis it is on:

Check that it has been given the correct chassis name in the dirivers.txt

If you racing offline, it sounds like you have downloaded the online game ukdirt f1? Then I reccomended locating bh2005 from somewhere which includes about 50 - 70 real life cars.

Hope this helps.

Yes it has a little but i'm not really up to speed so i don't understand some of it. sorry

Hi Adyboy, i think you just want to race against more cars offline? download this http://www.briscaheat.co.uk should sort you out

Regards

Si

Ok thanks. However it won't let me download NH Multipatch or NH 1.72e Patch is that bad?? I do have the nascar heat already downloaded thanks to uk dirt

Adyboy, you can download patch 1.72e from here :thumbup: I don't think you need the Multipatch but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Make sure you install patch 1.72e last if you install any other patches as your game has to be version 1.72e to race online. Please don't post multiple threads asking for help in future lol.

Turn your pc off mate and throw it out the window, Should fix the problem

What's the point in saying that? If you ain't gonna help, don't post in this kind of threads :rolleyes:

Edited by earache

Well done kruiz and earache at least some folk have the good manner to help :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..