SKINS / SKINPACK

DanSkin

If any NEW drivers have skins, or anyone wishes to change chassis make sure they are with me by Wednesday 3rd September 12 noon. (PM them to me on the forum).

Details about skins can be found around the forum and ukdirt website, remember you should submit all roof colours and that I will do my best to check/make .veh files where appropriate.

For pack:

Tosh8 (veh update)

Tinman248

Daveyboy380

Earache 492

Edited by DanSkin

Hello mate,

I wont get time now to upload a new skin/chassis but are there going to be any other chances to submit one before the World/British meeting, or by the end of the season?

Cheers

Dazza

Edited by Dazza684

There may very well be. There certainly won't be one next week unless 100's of people send me cars. After the WF might be a reasonable juncture though assuming someone will need a gold lid. Or before if more skins for new folks appear for example. In short... who knows, hehe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..