Well Done DaveW329

DaveW329

appl.gifCongratulations!!! appl.gif

Well Done Dave on getting your first heat place today and qualifying for your first  final!!! And therefore earning yourself national points!!  thumbs_up.gif  Superb Stuff!! I'm most proud of you  thumbup.gif

I have to laugh when i think back to your comment to scrutineer when the car was getting scrutineered, when he commented on national points... " National points mate..what are they??" Lmao, well you know now. Maybe he knew something we didn't at that point  wink.gif

Website will hopefully be updated today at some point (altho having server probs at the mo) It will have full events from yesterday......and trust me it will make interesting reading!!!  wink.gif

Well done to Mart on his place yesterday aswell  thumbs_up.gif  and Spike mate hope your feeling better soon. Uk Dirt tours are full of fun have to do it again soon!

Cheers, Tugs

(posted using Daves as mine will not do it for some reason...doh!)

appl.gifCongratulations!!! appl.gif

I have to laugh when i think back to your comment to scrutineer when the car was getting scrutineered, when he commented on national points... " National points mate..what are they??" Lmao, well you know now. Maybe he knew something we didn't at that point  wink.gif

18813[/snapback]

Aye he knew the lap scorer couldnt count  rofl.gif

Congratulations DaveW - bet it was a great feeling to see the flag and know you were in top ten ! Well Done  thumbup.gif

Good Stuff from Mart too  thumbs_up.gif

Congratulations DaveW - bet it was a great feeling to see the flag and know you were in top ten ! Well Done  

Good Stuff from Mart too  

Bit of dodgey lap scoring going on me thinks, Mart lapped you but gets a lower place hmmm!

TBH I never thought i was in top ten and when we went back to pits i was ready to go and tell them that mart was in front until he popped up in 10th place then the pair of us decided to leave it altho i got a little stick.pokey.gif

To say the least i was blush.gif is a understatement

All i can say is these 166 quid transponders are worth there weight in gold  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif 

Edited by DaveW329

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..