Steering wheel problem

earache

Sorry to be a pest but I've got another problem with rFactor. I've just installed a wheel after using a pad in the past and I'm having a bit of a problem with it. When I try the F1s or the Legends, the car either won't move (I can get gears etc but it won't go past 1mph) or always goes over to the right even if the wheels are pointing left. I've tried the F1s on both surfaces and I still have problems but I've tried the V8 Buggies and the Lawnmowers on a couple of the oval tracks and they seem to be fine.

The wheel is a Logitech Wingman Formula Force and I've plugged it in through a serial-USB adaptor.

Any help much appreciated.

When i initially got rFactor, i'd only got an old serial connection on my wheel. I tried to find a serial-USB adaptor only to be told it wouldnt work with the wheel due to to the speed USB 'runs' at. I'm sure someone more technically minded might be able to give a better explanation or correct me if i'm wrong.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..