help!!!!!!!!!!!!!explorer.exe?

Rodder159

I used to get this too, solved by a fresh install of windows, but if you go to RUN in the start menu and type explorer.exe it will boot it up (on XP anyway I don't know if Vista is the same) , if it disapears again after a short while, I would advise a reinstallion of windows.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Guest Scrapman53

If it isn't crashing your PC, put another hard drive in and back everything up, or copy all you need onto DVDs before you try anything else.

Edited by Scrapman53

or maybe you could zip up all ure important files rodder etc and i could upload them somewhere for you to download again? if not i suggest back up the important data onto some dvd's.

i take it u tried a system restore to the nearest point???

will i lose everything kriuz

No, but you will lose things such as My Documents, things you have on your Desktop etc, so best back all that up. Its not quite the equivalent of a format. Your Hard drive (Programs etc) should be OK.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..