Photoshop of Paintshop pro

bobbert325

Hi there.

I really wanna get into painting skins and was wondering which one to buy? I've never done any graphics on computer befor so am wondering which one would be best to get me going, also which version as there seem to be lots of different ones.

Any advice, comments on products and views will be most helpfull.

Many thanks for taking the time to help a newbie.

Regards

bobbert325

Hi there.

I really wanna get into painting skins and was wondering which one to buy? I've never done any graphics on computer befor so am wondering which one would be best to get me going, also which version as there seem to be lots of different ones.

Any advice, comments on products and views will be most helpfull.

Many thanks for taking the time to help a newbie.

Regards

bobbert325

i'm biased ;) but i'd normally recommend paintshop pro (i use version 9 but 7 was perfectly acceptable for making skins with)......paintshop pro opens and creates psd (photoshop) files but photoshop doesnt offer psp compatability and uses features that paintshop cant support....most of the time there isn't a problem but if a template is made in photoshop it only works in photoshop so you might be better off looking for that tbh :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..