Hadron Collider

Guest Scrapman53

oh my god..... if ure reading this your about to die!!!!

:rofl:

thats epic

They're looking for the bit of the particle that sets its mass. It's a constant and controls the force an object exerts on another object. If we can work out how to control force then we can set the rate at which objects attract and repel each other. This opens endless possibilities for high speed travel, generation of free energy and the possibility of time travel. Exciting stuff indeed!

They're looking for the bit of the particle that sets its mass. It's a constant and controls the force an object exerts on another object. If we can work out how to control force then we can set the rate at which objects attract and repel each other. This opens endless possibilities for high speed travel, generation of free energy and the possibility of time travel. Exciting stuff indeed!

I agree! :blink:

Not that i dont find that funny, i do, its just it isnt scientifically accurate, the black hole which will be produced will actually be the total opposite nd rather thanb suck matter in, it will spit it out destroy itself straight away. I know this because some boffs at Cambridge University told me so.

Not that i dont find that funny, i do, its just it isnt scientifically accurate, the black hole which will be produced will actually be the total opposite nd rather thanb suck matter in, it will spit it out destroy itself straight away. I know this because some boffs at Cambridge University told me so.

Er... The black holes that May be produced are predicted to do a range of things, from collapsing in on themselves to growing rapidly as they suck Matter into their AntiMatter vacuum, ending the world as we know it. I'd say that its unlikely they got £5billion funding without being pretty sure option b aint an option.

One point to consider is that the Hadron colider works by creating a very big vacuum, which, by definition, is devoid of Matter making the growth of black holes difficult as they have nothing to feed on.

xTx

AKA cod scientist

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..