BUXTON OLD BOYS

splinter

042.gif

Absolutley bloody brilliant meeting, probably the domestic meeting, since most of these drivers were last at High Edge over 15 years ago!!

Six rolls through the day (three of them I think within the 1st two laps of the 1st race!!)

Great to see the Sharks, and Ashwood Alcoholics at it again with the out of practise Ashwoods this time getting destroyed. Finished the reunion off with 24 of us in the local Wetherspoons (aka Ashwood)

OldBoysVideo right click > Save Target As... (28 mb!)

thumbup.gif

042.gif

Absolutley bloody brilliant meeting, probably the domestic meeting, since most of these drivers were last at High Edge over 15 years ago!!

Six rolls through the day (three of them I think within the 1st two laps of the 1st race!!)

Great to see the Sharks, and Ashwood Alcoholics at it again with the out of practise Ashwoods this time getting destroyed. Finished the reunion off with 24 of us in the local Wetherspoons (aka Ashwood)

OldBoysVideo right click > Save Target As... (28 mb!)

thumbup.gif

18935[/snapback]

great clip splinter  thumbs_up.gif was a good meeting with loads of action from the old banger boys thumbup.gif lil clip i did on http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=209271 a few pics i took

post-59-1117576108_thumb.jpg

post-59-1117576136_thumb.jpg

post-59-1117576164_thumb.jpg

post-59-1117576191_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..