Hednesford Results

Johno3

Hello Guys,

I think the 9 drivers that raced tonight will be known as the Hednesford 9!! :rofl:

Despite the low numbers, there was still some good racing, which was good to see. The final was good, but I didnt realise it was the last lap, or I would have had a ludge at you MrBeef.

Results

Heat 1, 8, 290, 11, 112, 286,599, 3, 300, 248

Heat 2, 300, 3, 290, 112, 286, 8, 248, 599

Final, 8, 290, 286, 3, 112, 248, 300, 599

Well done to tosh for taking the final.

I think in the future, meaning next season, we will look to make some wednesday meetings for points. We will also look to make sure we have a server available for practice too, at all times. Easily done, just things we need to think about.

Small matter of the world final tomorrow...........

World final race is first on, so if you fancy trying out the hot rods, under no pressure, than tomorrow is the chance to do so.

Rfactor is getting stronger on UK Dirt, and in order to make it better, we need you guys to support and enjoy the events!! So come join in the fun!!!

Thanks agin to everyne for tonight, and for Jarry and the Hot Rod team for haivng us.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..