Mugs !!

jay427

Afternoon all !!!

I have started printing mugs so if anyone would like one of there online cars and there name or a company logo put on one then please let me no as any pic can be done, i can design them or you can then i can re-size them for the mug.

They are 5 each for half picture half writting or 6 pound for full picture plus p+P

Either put your ideas up on here or pm me if anyone would like one done.

Cheers jay

Afternoon all !!!

I have started printing mugs so if anyone would like one of there online cars and there name or a company logo put on one then please let me no as any pic can be done, i can design them or you can then i can re-size them for the mug.

They are 5 each for half picture half writting or 6 pound for full picture plus p+P

Either put your ideas up on here or pm me if anyone would like one done.

Cheers jay

Thanks to the people that ordered a mug they were all sent out today if anyone else would like one then please ask, i can reproduce nearly any picture wanted.

Thanks jay

thats what i was gonna ask .... wonder what im getting for xmas this year? lol

No sorry aint got no pics as lost my camera lol plus they prob wont do the mugs justice but one someone gets theres then they might be able to post one up for ya all to see.

As for xmas bro yes you will all be getting a mug pmsl, just got to thinkj what to write on it !!!

Any chance you could print a picture of a printed mug on to a mug and send it to me so that i can see what it looks like?

cheers

xTx

Sorry mate you lost me there !!

I can do the design and show ya what it looks like in the space there is for a mug but i wont print it onto the mug till i no you are happy with it.

Hope this helps

I bet you can't guess what i thought this thread was about after coming home from the brisca f1 world :rolleyes:

£30 odd for was deffently not good value....

And i got stung by a wasp :(:(

If im wrong dont hesitant to correct me as some people i'm sure will....

And i got stung by a wasp :(:(

I got stung by a bee once.......

Charged me 30 quid for a jar of honey!!! ;)

:2:

'MEK

P.S,

Anyone care to post up a pic of the afforementioned mug(s) if possible please.

• 2 weeks later...

How much are the mugs,interested in getting one with my uk dirt hot rod on it ;)

How much are the mugs,interested in getting one with my uk dirt hot rod on it ;)

How much for one with a sim stox F1 instead :coffee:

How much for one with a sim stox F1 instead :coffee:

Just check out the first post matey tells you on there postage is about 3 pound at the moment a have to get a box and wrap them up really well as had a few brake while on there journey so i had to replace them for the people so now have to pack extra well so postman dont hurt them when they play football with them lol

• 4 weeks later...
I thought somone had run you over, thanks for getting back lad

No worries buddy just to say again im sorry for the delay bloody postage can be a nightmare !!!

I am also doing :

jigsaws

clocks

mousemats

money boxes

lighters

placemats

t-shirts

and loads more if anyone wants any please let me no.

All the above can have a pic and writting if wanted.

Thanks jay

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..