Hacking Bans

kendo912

Couple of days away and it all goes mad!!! Totally agree with all the bans serves them rite

I think this could be the beginning of the end for ukdirt

So yet another UKDirt member condones UKDirts hacking of our own forum?

At what point did you come to that conclusion and please explain how

You said agree with the bans, serves them right, well UKDirt admin wasnt banned for hacking our forum, hacking is hacking, right? So from your statememnt you are saying its ok for UKDirt to hack, just when it gets hacked you dont like it?

No not at all in the past my account has been hacked more than once all im saying is i agree with the bans on here now its up to u to dish out your own bans on your forum im not familer with your forum so i dont no how its run but it should be up for you to discuss on there rather than here.

No Aub, not really, UKDirt are just making a mockery of the hacking bans, by allowing their admin member to get away with hacking another forum. It makes no difference that it was another forum, the fact remains that if u ban one person for hacking, then u ban em all!!

At end of the day, a Private msg is just that, Private! Yes I know I have posted pms on here now but I really don't think it matters anymore, admin have proven they are biased against plonk and will go to great lengths to remove us from ukdirt.

Edited by Vinny348

Thought I best at least reply to all the comments that seem directed at me during this thread. Firstly, yes, I complained about Nath using the Unsportsmanlike conduct ruling and I have as much right to do so as any member does, just because I am an Admin member it doesnt mean I cant do so. What happened there has happened and we got an appeal to which (you seem to have seen our forum) you can clearly see that I didnt get invovled with the appeals what so ever and actually said that I would stick with what ever decision the other 8 or 9 Admins who decide this stuff agreed on and thats how that went.

As for the evidence that has been posted above by Kendo, firstly it wasnt me who hacked/got access to Rikards account on the OvalMotorSport forum, I have an account on that forum and have done for some time,. even before it was just a forum over there actually. So if Woka wants to check the Information of IPs from my account and cross refrence it over to what ever happened with Rikards then by all means do so as I have nothing to hide with regards to that. I also dont condone any kind of hacking and will never do so.

Edited by LeeK39

I also feel the need to reply as I'm being accused of being biased in my decision making in trying to keep this racing community alive.

Team Plonk - I have no idea who you are, have never raced Bangers and couldn't care less about the team squabbles that go on in Bangers.

I have some online history with Leek and would never "take sides" in my role on General Admin.

Bottom line

The ukdirt and forum sites have been hacked several times and all the databases deleted.

We received info showing some of the parties involved.

We took the hard decision to try and rid this element from ukdirt.

If you have evidence that any of the Admin team have hacked acounts anywhere, let me have it and they will be dealt with in the same way by the whole Admin Team.

I find it incredible that you think a good defence is "they only found it cos they hacked our forum" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My view is that we should ban anyone from this community that has tried to destroy it by hacking or knowing about the hacking and not passing it on to be sorted out.

Looks like we already have a few more names to add to the list.

The wider members have the choice, help us find and remove all parties associated with hacking the ukdirt sites or face having to find other places for their online enjoyment.

Very soon, no right minded individuals will be prepared to give up their spare tiime to try and keep everything running for a few hundred people to get an online fix and enjoy themselves.

I'm not in support of providing any appeal route for those already banned, but the other General Admin team wanted to be as fair as possible.