continued....

xTx

Crewie

You forgot to mention that the databases of both ukdirt and the forum were deleted twice. Nothing innocent about that.

Without doubt some serious BS has occured against this forum and has jeopardised (had to fire up microsoft word to get that one spelt right!) these leagues. Its important that the correct villains are identified though, otherwise this enterprise is further damaged and still exposed to vandalism.

Not aimed at you xTx or anyone in particular, but i think these people should try there hand at real life racing whoever hacks that is.. I don't even know what went on but it happened to Tnb aswell, and i just think they ain't got the bottle most of them are just dreamers!

see the post in real life racing titled Yard Shots. I'm out there mate and agree that it would do a lot of these numpties some good.

Couldn't agree with u boys enough as you may know i did real-life unlimited bangers for ten years and juniors before that. Its the keyboard hero's that haven't a clue that are doing the damage. I say get em out on track give em something old and crusty then do em pmsl. Give em some hacking banger driver stylie lol. :5:

Bout time these keyboard hero numpties learned there lesson and stopped guffing it up for everyone else!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..