renders wanted please

headbanger193

If someone would be so kind to do a couple of this motor as i think it is one of the best skins iv done. Also as it has got a mention of my grandad who is very ill and i dont know how long he got left to live.

Cheers

Headbanger

firecracker4.zip

Hi there gouys. OK there has been twelve of you download this skin, is there any chance any of you have done a render of the limo. Im only asking though as i know quiet alot of you are very busy with painting skins and doing renders for other people.

Thanks danny, i will show them to him on Wednesday, i am putting together a cd full of pics of me and the family and when i used to race( my grandad used to come and watch me ), also some pics of cars iv raced on ukdirt and cars iv painted for other people.

So a big thank you to you danny and i will wish him well from you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would some nice person please render my 2009 F1's.

I know andy2007 is going to do my asmith chassis but he is very busy at the moment, so if somebody fancies having a bash aswell.

Cheers

Headbanger

Asmith_template.zip

briscan_template.zip

• 2 weeks later...

didnt want to open up a new topic but i have granny coupe, a mk2 granada estate, metro and a xj40 i would love to have rendered if anyone has the time etc ...

i have got the program to do it but non of the files to do it except the granda estate but its hard to render hehe i need practise :P but that car aint for me its for my friend who might be joining :)

Could somebody please render this mk2 estate iv done for memory of my grandad who died yesterday.

Thanks

Headbanger

Sorry to hear that mate. Not good at all when a family member passes away :thumbs_down:

Cheers Donnay for the renders :thumbup: , and also thank you everybody who has said kind words of support.

Hopefully will be back out on track soon, once i can get my head cleared and my grandad laid to rest.

Thank you all.

Headbanger and family

Cheers Donnay for the renders :thumbup: , and also thank you everybody who has said kind words of support.

Hopefully will be back out on track soon, once i can get my head cleared and my grandad laid to rest.

Thank you all.

Headbanger and family

Paul have a word with the Autobreakers lot or Gavin from Bad Newz he was doing a rent a banger last year might be just what your looking for be good to see you out on track again.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..