League help

stig727

You will also need a website / forum.

looking into that

Be lucky to get more than 15, and even that depends on how good your net is

whys that, asked someone else and they said id get around 9 in.

do the banger free leagues use standard computers or a server? they seem to be ok

What are they, and do you know any sites i could read up about them on? (all i want to know is are they free and how do i get access to them)

also i asked about this a while back (never got any where) and some one said something about port 2001 on a wireless router, im not on wireless so not entirely sure what that means or whether it would make any difference.

Edited by stig727

What are they, and do you know any sites i could read up about them on? (all i want to know is are they free and how do i get access to them)

Get acces to what, and are what free? :blink:

If your not using wireless, then why would you need to open a port thant enables you to host on wirelss? Common sense?

This thread is going absolutely no-where.

Stig - There are free leagues available which use nascar heat and the variations/add on's to change them to bangers/f1's etc.

I'm sure if you used a search engine then you will be able to locate them - ukdirt isn't going to promote other leagues when this is the best place to race them.

Your posts are quite confusing as they seem to talk about various aspects of hosting but are tangled all together hence why the responses you've had aren't specific either.

Although i've never raced in a free league, i'd prefer to pay to have a decent server for an ageing game to minimise the warp issues that dogged us in 2007.

If it's bangers your interested in then I believe Knobby is looking at 22+ cars for every heat next week - this would be in comparison to approx 12-15 in a free league and those 12-15 would probably be fairly jumpy anyway......... Not much of a decision to make.

tbh tho if you are asking all these questions are you ready to open a "league" imo you should sit back and race what leagues you can and have none of the trouble that admins have or see if you can get on a leagues dp team and learn the ropes 1st

TADS

Edited by TADS

• 2 weeks later...

If it's bangers your interested in then I believe Knobby is looking at 22+ cars for every heat next week - this would be in comparison to approx 12-15 in a free league and those 12-15 would probably be fairly jumpy anyway......... Not much of a decision to make.

No warp in free leagues as every league has access to a super server :042:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..