supra

skitzo

1. if skitzo (dad) aint got the template i wont have it.

2. now i think i will have just about every template going.

3. when i teach captain slow aka skitzo i just get yelled at.

4. any one got templates for -

wolz1660, riviera, oxforde, lesabresw, imperial, celica, a60 camper, amb (assuming that and ambulance), 57mercury, 86chevy.

5. i know some arent released but the templates must be floating around some where.

• 3 weeks later...

Aslong as it all been confered with Reg it's all good...Want to know who has converted my Carina though, as craiggy shouldnt need the template when it only used in BWS??

Ta dode, Fancy PMing me your msn? Been trying to get hold of it for donkeys pmsl

I didnt say people can't use them offline, and I've already been told that reg has given permission to people to convert his cars. But what I'm getting at is a while ago I heard someone had converted my Carina to other mods without asking me at all, and if you ask Deano who asked me the other night if he can convert it to other mods and I said yes. As I have no problem with people wanting it in other mods, infact I appreciate that fact...Would be nice to get asked first as Deano did, that's all I'm saying stig. It's like someone stealing your signs without permission...not very nice lol

No harsh feelings I hope,

Ta

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..