FWJ for 09

Tosh924

I recognise those paint splodges.........

Looks great!

I recognise those paint splodges.........

Looks great!

cheers.

aye i knew you had them mor, not sure they are the exact same ones though.

They are from my 2007 heat briscan skin - whoever gave them you has traced them off the TGA by the looks of it cause the shape/position of the various straying drops are the same. Not your fault though and no problem here, its great to see them utilised on such an awesome skin!

Very nice skin tosh as I said to you on msn :thumbs_up:

ahh i see MoR, sorry about that :banghead2: . honestly cant remember where i got them , they were part of a bundle inside a zip file i recieved a while back and was tidying through the junk in photoshop and noticed them.

then decided to try something different. i remember you having the paint on your red rfactor f1, but had a feeling they werent the same, so thats why i decided to stick these on.

thanks for your comments, and also london allstar i see where your coming from m8 but again its something different and stands out from the crowd.

cheers tosh.

ahh i see MoR, sorry about that :banghead2: . honestly cant remember where i got them , they were part of a bundle inside a zip file i recieved a while back and was tidying through the junk in photoshop and noticed them.

then decided to try something different. i remember you having the paint on your red rfactor f1, but had a feeling they werent the same, so thats why i decided to stick these on.

No problem at all mate, its not your fault (plus unfortunately I've no patent on stock car paint splats I'm afraid! I got the idea from an old Ray Witts car anyway!) I just recognised the shapes and stuff! Whoever traced them did a a clearer job of them, I looked back at the old briscan paintjob and they were a little blurry! :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..