Hi-Res Sheffield Video

Kruiz 136

Hi-Res onboard vid a bit like Belle Vue I did at the start of the season, only this race has even more action and was even more enojoyable to drive. It is the meeting final and I've added in lap counters near the end and positions once inside the top 10 to help keep track of it.

The video is on the highest quality hosting I can find, the quality is only let down by amatuerish editing lol.

Sheffield Final Video

Kruiz

Great video Kruiz - certainly was a great race (I should know, i got to sit and watch all of it from turn 2 after my incident with the home straight post lol!). Watched Matty 300 and Tosh have a great race for the lead, before Matthew 413 came in and took the lead and then after those two held themselves up, you pair came in to fight it out. Great last bender, would've been better if Hutch ate some post though lol!

great race, shame i ran out of fuel and had to pull off lol in both my races where i was top 10

also nice to get reminded of being lap downed twice in one race >.<

Edited by Lee

:appl:

great video kruiz, that punt on hutch was a bit soft wasnt it m8, lol.

i went for an early punt on matthew but ended up spinning as i saw you 2 coming in the mirror lol.

certainly would have been better ending if goldy had ate some fence though, :rofl:

Thanks for all the comments, it was a top race and believe me I tried to put Hutch away, after missing him in the GNC I was prepared to win that final at all costs! :5: You can just about hear my revs even after the music fades in but it was certainly full tilt and I didn't let off until after I'd hit him, Hutch don't move easily though lol Fortunately it was just enough for me to get by, and thank god it was the last lap considering what happened after the flag :lol:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..