Back to the track

xTx

Lo all, finally got a motor built and will be out at Wimbo on the 16th of this month. Also planning on doing the expo at Arena january 16/17, anyone else planning on doing that meet?

Pics to follow

Cheers

xTx

Do you know what day the bangers are racing or where more online info might be? Not sure where to book either. I'll have the 1300 rover or a 1400 sunny, be enuff to take on all those mondeos i reckon. Last time i did rookies at arena i got concussion, verbal dioreahha and a cracked rib, still raced 3 days later tho, i'm sure you'll be fine lol

Edited by xTx

Think there on both days mate? with Sunday being the day when everyone gets out of hand and smashes the crap out of everyone! Think you have to book in, think its a 2 litre limit as there was a Calibra there last year.....

This is'nt a PRI meeting so hopefully wont be as rough as the rookie meetnig you did? that was more like full bore contact bangers!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..