Thanks everyone

Mike

Yep roll on 2009. Really enjoyed this season and thanks to admin for running the meetings this year :appl:

Hello Guys,

Final post of the night from me, is just a case of me saying a few thanks yous for the season.

First of all a huge thank you to the Admin Team, I think they have done a fantastic job, considering the circumstances of the season. Nobody has ever tried to run two leagues in one night on UK Dirt, so it was always going to be a trying time, but I think you will all agree that they have done really well, s I would like to thank each and everyone of them.

Thanks especially to Kev and Dan. Kev has sorted all of the website out, and stpped in when I disappeared during the time of the hacking. He has also started sorting out the servers as well relieving Dan so he doesnt have to be with us every Thursday. I would like to thank Dan for sorting out the servers during the season, even on days where he had decided he did not want to race. He also helped me in the early days to settle into this role, so thanks very much Dan.

I would like to thank those people from outside the Admin team that helped with the previews. Jarry and Dazza are the two that spring to mind (sorry if I missed anyone off). I am sure you will all agree that the previews have been of the highest quality this season, and without the help of these guys it would not be possible.

The final thanks must go to each and everyone of you guys that have supported RFactor F1 throughout the season. Without the support of you guy, the league would not of been a success, as I think it is fair to say that despite the trials and tribulations, this season has been a success, and that is in no small part thanks to you. So I am sure I can speak for the rest of the Admin Team when I thnak you all for racing.

So how has you season been?

Personally, I feel as though I have had a superb Rfactor season. I started the year very lose, nd struggling, an I ended the year at the last meeting challenging for race wins regularly, all be it from blue. Won 2 finals this season, and was just outside the top 10 in the national points, so all in all not too bad. I would consider my season a success

Feel free to add your thoughts to that - I am sure Hutch thinks he has room or improvement - after all - he didn't quite win everything :rofl:

Thanks once again guys, and I look forward to seeing you back in 2009.

Cheers

Johno

Yep, thanks admin for a great season. The 7.30-9pm arrangement may not have been to everybody's taste but I think its a job well done considering the circumstances and we've seen a nice steady growth of interest in the mod. Thanks to all that have supported the mod and made the work all worthwhile for everybody on UKSOM. I for one am looking forward to the 2009 season (hopefully I get to race all of it!), all the new paintjobs, the new faces and of course, a very healthy looking fixture list after this barrage of tracks that madcowie is churning out like a machine!

Its looking good!

echo everything said above, big thanks to dan and kev, but also to Johno who has been head admin of 2 leagues and done a tremendous job, :appl:

I enjoyed this season, I had a brilliant one getting to red and winning 5 finals, albeit on tarmac tracks so the aim for next season is to improve on shale!

Edited by Jimmy

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes that has contributed, it's worth every ounce of effort because as i said in the suggestions thread, this is the most fun form of online racing going at the moment!

As far as my season goes? Well my first meeting was great, for about a week and a half i put in about 2 hours practice most days and it payed off, i think it was said at the time that it was the most sucessful debute to ukdirt f1? From then on it went downhill as the shale tracks came up, i managed to qualify for the world final (which i couldn't race in the end as it clashed with 2 other world finals) by way of the Kynns lynn round. Mixed sucess on other tracks, shales still something i need to work on as i just cant get to grips with it at the moment, and of course northampton which seems to be my bogey tar track, hate it with a passion.

Cheers everyone!

i would like to thank all of the admin team for there efforts and running the meetings done a superb job NICE ONE and kev for his website .its been a good season for me (even tho i came in late) i have loved every minute of it. still getting to grips with it all but hopefully over the winter months with a lot of praccy i can be on par come nxt season.i am well pleased i made it to yellow after my final win i was well suprised with that didnt see that one coming at all.so nothing but good things from me . so at least i can start the season with two cars fully painted ready to go instead of using temporary ones knocked together from ironmac and hutch thanx guys. also i would like to thank ironmac for helping me alot with the transformation from heat to rfactor he has helped so much behind the scenes to get things sorted THANX BUD. my final win was for you m8 lol.thats it from me all the best everyone have a good winter

see you all in 09 if not in servers before.

Thanks to all who have laready been thakned, so thats pretty much everyone lol

I'm still a bit gutted I had to miss 50% of the season, only racing the start amd end of the season, which also meant missing my Semi Final but those meetings I have done I've mostly enjoyed, especially on shale which is a bit of turn around considering in the Autumn Series I couldn't drive on the stuff. Hopefully I can be more regular next year, although I can't see it. I've really gone off tarmac too, so I suppose next years target is to find my enthusiam for the hard stuff again. I'm most poud of winning the first ever official rFactor F1 meeting final all the way back at the very first meeting at Belle Vue, and I think I also took the very first heat in the same meeting, so thats me in the history books lol. Nack then I was starting from blue, and just 1 week ago I won my second final but this time from the very back. :) Both on shale though, so will have to see if I can get one on the tar next year.

Also look out for the rFactor 2008 Awards, which will be put together by myself again, after stupidly volunteering to do the job again!! lol Hopefully I'll have the thread up at some point next week when I get 10 mins.

Cheers

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..