drifting heat

timmay76

• 2 weeks later...
Thought i would post this video up looks like a good game, havent been on the web which is in the description bar thing so dont know if its free or not.

cheers for tht stig. just dwnloadin it now. it is free :P takes up 900 odd mb tho. but looks worth it

been playing project torque all mornin lol. once you have dwnloaded it. it updates file and takes a while. but the game is amazing and so is the graphics. definetly recommend it to everyone.

I have just installed it took best part of 3 hours. i then go to open it and get past the loading screens it asks me to log in? i cant read any of the writing, it just appears as black squares, is there any way of turning the screen resolution? i just want to play it on the stand alone pc dont want to log in..? what do i do?

HELP!

I have just installed it took best part of 3 hours. i then go to open it and get past the loading screens it asks me to log in? i cant read any of the writing, it just appears as black squares, is there any way of turning the screen resolution? i just want to play it on the stand alone pc dont want to log in..? what do i do?

HELP!

right wen tht screen appears with updating thing ye? you need to sign up on tht site. its free to sign up. thn u log in on the game. but the only way to turn resolution down is on the actual game in options

sorry for the double post, how do i get into the options i have signed up, but cannot read anything...?

HELP (again)

well wen uve signed up. thn u go to start game. it comes up to log in. so u login then theres different servers for you to clik on. choose any1 of them. then options is in th bottom left corner :P ill try and take some screenies for you.

as long as i know what the writing says so i know what im clicking them i should be ok untill i can change the resolution.

on th 2nd pic move everything to the left i would say for you. it puts all the detail level down and texture level down

post-7244-1228515205_thumb.jpg

post-7244-1228515226_thumb.jpg

why didnt you just press the print screen button???

does it matter he still got the pics didnt he?. well when i click on the server it takes bout 5-10 mins to get on. wen it freezes it normally means its away to go on. how long have you left it for?

managed to get it working, cant see the ground when driving, most of the screen is blue. and i have chnage the thing you said and still no differnece to writing and cant read anything.

its taken me 3 days to get the damn thing going. might just un install it cos i cba faffing around with it. i also had to steer with the arrow keys. is there any way to change to a controller? and you must have a bigger screen than me, mine is tiny screen wise (but it is massive size wise takes up most of the desk) had it ages.

also my screen looks nowt like the second pic. i go srtaight into a race and press escape and get a bar at the bottom. ????

Edited by stig727

managed to get it working, cant see the ground when driving, most of the screen is blue. and i have chnage the thing you said and still no differnece to writing and cant read anything.

its taken me 3 days to get the damn thing going. might just un install it cos i cba faffing around with it. i also had to steer with the arrow keys. is there any way to change to a controller? and you must have a bigger screen than me, mine is tiny screen wise (but it is massive size wise takes up most of the desk) had it ages.

also my screen looks nowt like the second pic. i go srtaight into a race and press escape and get a bar at the bottom. ????

lol. god knows then my screen is 15.4". th onlyt reason it works on mine is probz coz its a brand new laptop i just gt 3 weeks ago lol. you might be able to change to a controller. wen u press escape the bar at the bottom is like the resume,exit buttons. sorry dont know wt else to try. sorryt mate. btw. do u have the any estate car 3ds files :P bit off subject but send them plz if u do :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..