Car file

stig727

Its me again!

ive been altering the saphire ssc chassis(SORRY!) and wanted to put it in game (using the original physics and LOD's etc) so...

i crack the original car file (SORRY!) to see the structure of the car file and i tried making my own. but it didnt work.

can anyone explain the what parts of the original car file i need and what i need to add my self, parts of the carfile are called high0 to high9 and low0 to low9 and it means nothing to me. there is more too, i think the .sfx files are sound files for engine noise then there is .mod files called rrtire and i dontknow what they do.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by stig727

I think they are a bit too small aswell, i wanted to make an almost exact copy of the original with as little change to performance and handling etc. just wanted to change the number fin because i think it looks better and it is easy to paint

also haadee there were only 6 low files and 9 high ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, im building my own saloon (not saying what just yet) now and realy nead to know about what goes into the car file. i have got the frame done and started a template.

any help is always greatly appreciated.

also haadee, does the ssc mod not work the same way as the f2 mod? and if so wouldnt it need simialar things in a car file?

Edited by stig727

Me again,

i have got the car almost done, i have it mirrored in max the i go to weld the verts down the middle together is there still ment to be 2 verts near each other or do merge in to one, i cant finish that bit and want some help, if any one could get me back on track please reply...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..