Sponser Decals Needed!!

MoodieFan4Eva

Hey UkDirt people :)

I'm in need of a few sponser decals, as i'm doing a real life skin and i'm missing a few sponsers.

If you could attach the PSD's for them that would be perfect :) all credit is very appreciated :)

BackPanel sponser the number that is covered is a number 8 jsut to help out as the chassis bar on the back bumper covers it lol :)

Pictures are below:

post-2310-1227644745.jpg

post-2310-1227644752.jpg

post-2310-1227644783_thumb.jpg

post-2310-1227644814.jpg

To be honest you could get fonts that match the ones in they pics.

P.S remove the signature for god sake,well one half anyway. :scared15:

oohhh no your not allowed fonts, nor decals ,,, its a wonder you did'nt get shouted at for asking for help around here

I am if I look for fonts on a free font webstite ;)

I only asked on here because normally somebody does help me with my lil decal problems and they do get big credit for it, seems only Stig727 was nice enough to help me with the backpanel sponser. Thankyou btw Stig :)

I'd make my own decals but i don't know how to make them. And i have no ideas what fonts to try and find the ones that match them plus the software i have got doesn't do the colours the same either.

I really don't like it when i get loads ganging up on me because i ask.

I only asked on here because normally somebody does help me with my lil decal problems and they do get big credit for it, seems only Stig727 was nice enough to help me with the backpanel sponser. Thankyou btw Stig :)

I'd make my own decals but i don't know how to make them. And i have no ideas what fonts to try and find the ones that match them plus the software i have got doesn't do the colours the same either.

ask all you like, i think the majority of folk will help out, its just certain cleontel who think they are better than anyone else and think they own uk dirt or something,just ignore the selfish people

ask all you like, i think the majority of folk will help out, its just certain cleontel who think they are better than anyone else and think they own uk dirt or something,just ignore the selfish people

Why don't you make everything for her then?

Then maybe you could post it up for us all to use?

Of course, we only want it if you spend an hour + on each sign and it looks absoloutely spot on!

Nikki, you have Photoshop and you have the perfect pics to make all of them, at least give it a shot yourself. Use the lassoo tool to make the signs you can't find fonts for. Best of luck!

Oh and the signature is...different(?)

Mart

To be honest I would try making decals but I would prefer to use a font thats close to a real life font. If it ain't close then I try different fonts as I can't be bothered with the hassle of using the lassoo tool. tried it before and thought it was a good way of making a decal but just prefer to use fonts instead. I ain't the worlds best skin painter nikki either or claim to be the best far from it but spend time and trying different stuff and you will improve.

Just my opinion :coffee:

Edited by Walker363

The pic below is the skin i'm on about, my attempt at a real life skin (minus the number as i'm just using it)

The two red circles/boxes are where the two decals i'm asking for will go, then i have basically finished it.

I think it's my best attempt at a real life skin in a while since my F1 real life skin of F1 218.

post-2310-1227723644.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..