Sponser Decals Needed!!

MoodieFan4Eva

shows you didnt listen at school,

brain cell brain cell

brain cells dont have brains its the nucleus that controls the cell.

and in kid talk these days i think that is called TOTAL OWNAGE!

Correct i didnt listen at school. But then all i wanted to do was make decals in photoshop for people so was there really a need to listen?

That aint really kid talk either is it. Its im a complete muppet and a chav talk isnt it?

Must be the area i live in no one talks like that here. So its all new to me.

Edited by Aub

shows you didnt listen at school,

brain cell brain cell

brain cells dont have brains its the nucleus that controls the cell.

and in kid talk these days i think that is called TOTAL OWNAGE!

No more like you being a complete and utter prat ;)

that explains why my school is full of prats then, and colley i heard you were a guy who got banned from ukdirt and re registered on the forum as a lass!

heres some proof scroll down this page.

Oh you mean my idiotic and selfish Ex-Boyfriend? You know, i don't know whats sadder, the fact you continue to act like a complete 'Unable to be taught inbred' or that you have to keep idiotic arguments going and going, 300 odd posts i think i noticed on your information section? What a sad little FILTERED boy! And FYI, i registered to ask about problems with Windows Vista and my racing game.

And as for your dad...what a sad excuse for a father, does he go out and work or does he spend his lonely self-pity life on a computer when he should be out getting a job like the sane people, its people like you and your dad who fill up the forum with some severe crap and nonsense!

And i'm pretty sure if my Ex-Boyfriend was a complete sado to 'Pretend to be a "Lass"' i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be on a online racing game forum would he?

xxx

(Dont pop one at the x's you freak)

that explains why my school is full of prats then, and colley i heard you were a guy who got banned from ukdirt and re registered on the forum as a lass!

Oh you mean my idiotic and selfish Ex-Boyfriend? You know, i don't know whats sadder, the fact you continue to act like a complete 'Unable to be taught inbred' or that you have to keep idiotic arguments going and going, 300 odd posts i think i noticed on your information section? What a sad little FILTERED boy! And FYI, i registered to ask about problems with Windows Vista and my racing game.

And as for your dad...what a sad excuse for a father, does he go out and work or does he spend his lonely self-pity life on a computer when he should be out getting a job like the sane people, its people like you and your dad who fill up the forum with some severe crap and nonsense!

And i'm pretty sure if my Ex-Boyfriend was a complete sado to 'Pretend to be a "Lass"' i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be on a online racing game forum would he?

xxx

Is it a he or a she bawaahaha

Walker grassed you in 'muppet' :blink::rofl:

xxx

Is it a he or a she bawaahaha

Walker grassed you in 'muppet' :blink::rofl:

:rofl::rolleyes:

xxx

dear me just got in from another 12 hour nightshift, and no the wonder the boyfriend is an EX-boyfriend,,,,crikey is it the time of the month or summat.?

xxx

dear me just got in from another 12 hour nightshift, and no the wonder the boyfriend is an EX-boyfriend,,,,crikey is it the time of the month or summat.?

Theres more chance of the little faggots balls bleeding cowdie 09

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..