more McGill news *spoiler*ish

wrighty496

Well done McGill

It's not a BriSCA meeting at Crimond today, so unlucky for McGill he won't be getting a new roof colour.

19577[/snapback]

Very true Tugs but 'domestic' F2 meetings get more cars and are more competitive than BriSCA meetings at Crimond.

18 cars today and the look on young Lee's face as he took his lap of honour was priceless. He had to beat both Kelly's to win which is no mean feat on their home turf.

To return to 6th in the GN was the icing on the cake.  king.gif

Congratulations Lee! Here's to many more wins to come  thumbup.gif

Edited by Chewy102

Bit pissed off i missed Lee's first win, spose i better get the website updated, ddi anyone take any pics by anychance?

19596[/snapback]

Scott Keith, Kim Harding, Alan Panther plus A.N.Other all took pics and EPvideo filmed the meeting so I guess you better get round to Eddie's house in Cardenden PDQ!  rofl.gif

Well Done young un!! appl.gif

Going by how well youve been going the last few racewall meetings, I aint all that surprised you got the win!!

The F1 weekend coming up could set the stage for yer maiden Racewall win (Providinig it aint raining/wet mind you!! wink.gif )

WD once again!!

2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..