skins

ska105

Nice skins and renders so far. just pity theres people whos gotta nick stuff off other peoples. If people want pic's they only gotta ask, im sure i could help em out like many people, i have 1000's of designs. keep on posting guys

Wont post up temp incase anyone attempts to nick/copy signs. so here are the renders. painted by weasel

just making a point here, even renders arent safe when annoying little retards like me have paintshop

just knocked this up from the render not the best job in the world but i only did it quick to prove my point.

post-6678-1229854456.jpg

Stig, I see your point, and really that isn't far of Lee's original one. If you don't want your signs nicked don't post up your skins/renders. I no it is annoying but when you post a picture of your car you take that risk.

Guest vanstraalen
skaskinscars.jpg

n1 vanstraalen look good. and all

thnx mate;)

yours are nice too

what kind of car is that green one? looks pretty cool

Edited by vanstraalen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..