My models

oriental

looks awesome shame my comp wont run rfactor...

i think you shoud change the front end of the capri take the chin spoiler/bumper off and also make it right hand drive

have you got any better renders of the frleetwood hearse cant realy see it in detail on the 1st one

Edited by stig727

i think you shoud change the front end of the capri take the chin spoiler/bumper off and also make it right hand drive

have you got any better renders of the frleetwood hearse cant realy see it in detail on the 1st one

I used american blueprints :L, dunno how to switch it over without redoing it all, I like the front how it is :P

And i'll get some better renders soon.

I used american blueprints :L, dunno how to switch it over without redoing it all, I like the front how it is :P

re: switching it to right hand drive, if you have all of the interior attached together as one object and the origin point of the object at 0,0,0 u can 'flip' it with tools>mirror, mirror axis set to x, no clone, that would flip it to right hand drive :). depending on things like dash layout u can either flip it that way or, if you have the object origins centred to each object, just change the y figure in the bottom readout from + to - or vice versa to move the object to the other side without mirroring.

if you used templates you would have been able to make it right hand drive anyway.

the blueprints i used to get the shape for my vectra and mondeo were lefthand drivers and hand nothing to do with where i put the seat

:unsure:

Edited by andy2oo7

yea well done brad m8 you will deffo see them in rf bangers if i ever finish it ;)

TADS

sorry to hijack thread but is there a progress report on Rf Bangers Tads ??

Hes still working on it....well atleast when his missus lets him have the time too :rolleyes::rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..