NEC (Birmingham) RELEASED

Johno3

Hello All,

I am pleased to announce that the NEC is now available for download.

>>>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<<<<<<

UK Dirt would like to thank MADCOWIE for the superb track, and putting in an awful lot of effort into another superb track. I dont know how you do them so quick, or where you find your energy from, but they certainly are superb.

This means that the meeting scheduled for NEW YEARS DAY will take place, START TIME 8:30pm.

In order to take part in this event, you will need to book in on the UK Dirt websit, in the normal way. Thanks very much to Mav for setting this up.

So, once again, thanks very much to Madcowie for the superb track, and I look forward o the racing on Thursday night.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

I have made an error and clicked a folder too far.

I just need to complete the job I was doing, and then I will redo it again, and tell you what you need to delete.

The track will still work as you have it now - it just doesnt leave u a neat and tidy folder and makes it difficult should the track be updated.

Cheers

Johno

EDIT:

If you want you folders to be neat, then do the following:

Go to: C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations

Delete the Following Folders:

NECbirm

NECbirmHR

Delete the following files:

NECbirm.mas

NECbirm.tdf

NECbirmF1.mas

NECbirmHR.mas

NECbirmmap.mas

Thumbs

Then you will reinstall the track using the new link above.

CAN I JUST REITERATE - THE TRACK WILL STILL WORK WITH THE OLD LINK IF YOU DONT WANT TO MESS AROUND.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

And i thought Buxton was Micky Mouse, this will be manic , i cant seem to turn for the bits at the ends , and if i do i meet someone who has not lol.

Should be fun.

Pete

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..