UKMR Webby

Guest Scotty11

im banger admin for ukmr, its still running. its ran by adam. the site is just down, the same thing happen a couple of months ago.

UkDirt the place to race!

1. why do you race some free leagues? (that question was meant for dode)

2. how many bangers do you get out on average on ukdirt? i would guess (not having raced) about 25-30. at the moment after 2 weeks of the 2009 registration topic being up we have (off the top of my head) 13-16 members and some of the more popular free leagues get a lot more.

where is the place to race now???!!!

p.s. we also run ssc beginning in a couple of weeks (hence my sig and no its not advertising the league before admin remove it if people want to race ssc then they can ask privatly!) ssc is free also!! eat that ukdirt!!!

Edited by stig727

Why is it when it comes to online racing leagues folk say "the place to race" ? At the end of the day its the persons choice if they want to race a free league.

Edited by Walker363

im banger admin for ukmr, its still running. its ran by adam. the site is just down, the same thing happen a couple of months ago.

p.s. we also run ssc beginning in a couple of weeks (hence my sig and no its not advertising the league before admin remove it if people want to race ssc then they can ask privatly!) ssc is free also!! eat that ukdirt!!!

Is that heat saloons ? Rfactor saloons is the way forward :thumbup:

please dont start bikkering because some one asked a question (happens every time i ask something)

i agree its the persons choice if they want to keep their money in thier pocket (like me)

and thats heat saloons at the min but i did suggest to ssc admin to upgrade.........

Edited by stig727

1. why do you race some free leagues? (that question was meant for dode)

2. how many bangers do you get out on average on ukdirt? i would guess (not having raced) about 25-30. at the moment after 2 weeks of the 2009 registration topic being up we have (off the top of my head) 13-16 members and some of the more popular free leagues get a lot more.

where is the place to race now???!!!

On average UKDirt Bangers can get from 40-75 race on any given night, over last season we had way over 100 different members race in a National Points scoring meeting then on top of that you have those who may only race Team meetings or to the F1200s or do the Memorial meetings so id say thats pretty damn good going. Based on this seasons National Points meetings the averages attendance was just over 52.

Edited by LeeK39

well i didnt know, but that is pretty good.

but why bother paying when the 1) servers free leagues use are perfectly fine when people ensure they are as warp free as possible 2) free forums on the web work great and 3) you get an enjoyable nights racing like you would on ukdirt. plus your getting something for nothing, how often does that happen

well i didnt know, but that is pretty good.

but why bother paying when the 1) servers free leagues use are perfectly fine when people ensure they are as warp free as possible 2) free forums on the web work great and 3) you get an enjoyable nights racing like you would on ukdirt. plus your getting something for nothing, how often does that happen

1. Because the fee you pay goes towards the server and you can get more folk into a jolt server which makes the racing more better in my opinion.

2. You can go onto the ukdirt site and book in your self instead of spaming up the forum with bookings and look at fixtures and news pages etc.

3. I would rather pay my way rather then race a free league and not feel like I am begging to race for free. If you want to race a free league and maybe get warp with a private server then you go ahead. Just say "eat that ukdirt" as that kind of makes you look like a tight kid that don't want to pay for something.

That is my opinion. If you hate it then to be honest I could not care.

Edited by Walker363

Just say "eat that ukdirt" as that kind of makes you look like a tight kid that don't want to pay for something.

that was just some freindly competiton between leagues but ---> plus your getting something for nothing, how often does that happen?

no ones answered that question yet

heres a hint not very often

fair enough, the servers cost money. but smaller free leaugues wouldnt need these expensive jolt servers to hold so many people an if there is a big turnout then run cars in heats instead of all in (more cars in a race is more fun and competetive tough) running heats is just a free solution. and non ukdirt racers can still read the news page etc (just not the members area bit)

I think admin should close the topic before it gets out of hand

Edited by stig727

Just say "eat that ukdirt" as that kind of makes you look like a tight kid that don't want to pay for something.

that was just some freindly competiton between leagues but ---> plus your getting something for nothing, how often does that happen?

no ones answered that question yet

heres a hint not very often

fair enough, the servers cost money. but smaller free leaugues wouldnt need these expensive jolt servers to hold so many people an if there is a big turnout then run cars in heats instead of all in (more cars in a race is more fun and competetive tough) running heats is just a free solution. and non ukdirt racers can still read the news page etc (just not the members area bit)

I think admin should close the topic before it gets out of hand

heres a better idea tho why dont you just sod off to your free leauges and not bother us on here?

1) servers free leagues use are perfectly fine when people ensure they are as warp free as possible 2) free forums on the web work great and 3) you get an enjoyable nights racing like you would on ukdirt. plus your getting something for nothing, how often does that happen

Non of the free leagues are free as such, as theres one person who pays the Fee.

1) No-one in most free leagues make sure they are warp free as possible. Admin in most are allowed to warp all night as its ok on there screen.

2)Free forums are good :thumbs_up: But this one's great :thumbs_up:

3) Very rarely a good nights racing in free leagues if your over the mental age of 6, Only one free league off my head is worth racing.

Erik - It is the place to race, and the threads are rightly deleted, go on any of the forums and take a look at how much they bitch about Ukdirt, and they expect to advertise on our forum :shrug:

:thumbs_up: