R Factor Help.

Guest leasj1

Hello,

Just installed R Factor and while putting in the saloon mod and skin pack i get a pace car as the vehicle on the game menu screen. Any ideas what ive done wrong?

Regards,

John

• 9 months later...
Hello,

Just installed R Factor and while putting in the saloon mod and skin pack i get a pace car as the vehicle on the game menu screen. Any ideas what ive done wrong?

Regards,

John

i have done the same with the hotrod mod and the only vehicle i have is a pace car ???? i looked in the game data folder and the hotrod cars are there, any ideas how to fix this ???

thanks in advance guys !!!!!

Hello,

Regards,

John

i have done the same with the hotrod mod and the only vehicle i have is a pace car ???? i looked in the game data folder and the hotrod cars are there, any ideas how to fix this ???

thanks in advance guys !!!!!

buy the car first if u havent thers an option on the main menu

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..