Triumph MK2

jack-249

It should be on the UK Dirt website Jack.

Whilst on about the Trummy, Haadee, or someone else that dosnt mind spending some time editing models, would it be possible to look into the skinning of this model, as I find that when painting the car different colours, the front wing to bonnet edges always have the lower colour used blending through. Whatever Ive tried in the past cant seem to cure it and it spoils the car IMO.

If it could be cured, I wopuld use the car alot more often.

It should be on the UK Dirt website Jack.

Whilst on about the Trummy, Haadee, or someone else that dosnt mind spending some time editing models, would it be possible to look into the skinning of this model, as I find that when painting the car different colours, the front wing to bonnet edges always have the lower colour used blending through. Whatever Ive tried in the past cant seem to cure it and it spoils the car IMO.

If it could be cured, I wopuld use the car alot more often.

I can only find the Triumph MK 11 on the website mate?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..