Scalextric

i've got a bash n crash set number 1 i think,the newer sets dont have the wire directly onto the brushes so less repairs are needed, the problem i found with them is that the plastic used is too brittle and snaps real easy this is a real problem on the barriers so we made our own out of metal so now its the cars that get pretty battered,

There is now a set called digitial which means you can run more than one car on each trak independantly then hit a button and switch to another lane for over takin  ohmy.gif 

www.rmscc.co.uk

user posted image

19863[/snapback]

brings back memories m8 used to race them for years at foxhall even bought some old foxhall foxes programmes off ebay from andyh the other week lol

For anyone in the midlands, there's always the MSRA ( www.msra.tk ) who race in the Stock Car off season....... note i haven't updated the website for a long time though due to time restraints!

Sorry we've dragged your thread onto slotstox big al!

Cheers MoR

post-9-1118248968_thumb.jpg

post-9-1118248988_thumb.jpg

post-9-1118249016_thumb.jpg

post-9-1118249044_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..