Virus help

TRAV365

Hi i seemed to have picked up some virus on my laptop i run avst and have done a check but it finds nothing but i can not get the latest updates for it as it fails to connect to the server

and i also use spybot but that will now also not run and can not download any updates so i then tried to do a system restore i pick a old day go to click on next but thats as far as it

goes it will not let click on next to start the restore. Im pretty thick when it comes to computers so any help will be aprricated.

Thanks mark

Was this a virus from a link on msn???

I got this one the other day and avast couldnt touch it, i installed super antispyware and Malwarebytes and after a scan it was completely sorted

Hope this may help

Grouch

hi i tried some of the above but still not sorted after downloading a new virus check my computer refuses to let me even run the thing.

deleted spybot redownloaded it and still cant click to run it and still cant do a restore as it will just not go past next.

im even having problems shuting down and restarting the laptop now.

Cant do much about it now as im off on holiday but when i come back i thought i may reformat the laptop as ive got the backup windows disk

but how easy is this to do and any one know of a website where it tells you how to do it.

Thanks Mark

http://malwareremoval.com/forum/index.php

Trav try going on here, this forum has loads of geeks who will firstly recognise your problem and then help you fix it. Whilst they are at it they might even give you some other tips and stuff for speeding your pc up and stopping processes that you dont need. They helped me out when i was suffereing from a long boot up time and told me quite a few different things i could change and its all made a difference :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..