Kings Lynn V1.0 Released!

MoR137

Hello,

This is completely boring and uninteresting, but it has to be done. It's been 10 months now since I released Kings Lynn in its beta V0.5 form, and thankfully it has worked really well, so now is the time for a V1.0 release, not just to UKDirt/Simstox but also to the folk over at rFactorCentral.

So what's new? Well, nothing much really. There was one bug with the old one where AI cars passed through the marker tyres halfway around the bends, so that is now fixed. There's some new loading screens to differentiate it from the old one and an R version for those that enjoy the saloon mod.

So like I say, nothing drastic, but you do need to get it to avoid mismatches.

IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (if you have Kings Lynn v0.5 installed).

1 - Delete the KingsLynn folder from C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations

2 - Delete the file KingsLynn.hat from C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT

3 - Run the installer.

4 - Enjoy

>>>>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD<<<<

Special thanks to Drumbstick for doing his half of the fixes :thumbs_up:

MoR

PS - The UKDirt server will be updated with the new track at the weekend - admin will let you know when its all ready to go!

PS - The UKDirt server will be updated with the new track at the weekend - admin will let you know when its all ready to go!

All 3 UKDirt Servers now updated with the new version of Kings Lynn.

I wish the weekend would come around this quick all the time...... :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..