Pics of St Day

drumbstick

Hi Drumstick

Seem to recall posting a host of pics relating to St Day back along, of course may have been lost in the forum issues, had them from the air as well as at every point of the track, would you like me to try and dig out and post here, or alternative?

Not a problem m8, had fun finding these as discovered loads of other items hidden away on long forgotten cds, including the pics used for the uk dirt taunton track, and also the ones supplied to Moz for Bristol uk dirt track!!

Speak to you soon re other st day pics, next meeting as previously said is 15 Feb.

ALi

Hey Ali

Any chance you can get these pictures for us.

1.) close as possible to the old mill(I think thats what it is), and maybe from a couple of angles.

2.) Stand on the mound on the back straight and take a panorama,

3.) The back of the pit gate

4.) General area pics outside the tracks, buildings features ETC.

If,And the word is if you decide to do St Day that would be fantastic,Im waiting on Taunton

to be done and hopefully Bristol.

Good luck and hope all goes well if you decide to do it.I am from the west country and it would be great to have our local

tracks to race on.

If,And the word is if you decide to do St Day that would be fantastic,Im waiting on Taunton

to be done and hopefully Bristol.

Good luck and hope all goes well if you decide to do it.I am from the west country and it would be great to have our local

tracks to race on.

And im Waiting for Arena Essex, Mildenhall, Aldershot, Easbourne etc etc :banghead2:;)

If Your waiting for taunton and bristol to be done then grab yourself a copy of 3d max and D.I.Y!

Edited by Dazza#289

To be fair, some of those were on last years fixture too, aswell as Standlake which I also haven't seen yet so I wouldn't take that as a definate. I only know of Coventry that is a definate imminent release.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..