new skins

jamesy

Some cracking looking skins being done as always.

My latest one for next weeks rwd meeting. It's rather plain and simple but thought i'd stick it up here for your comments...

many thanks bobbert325

post-7251-1237487875.jpg

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad you seem to be getting alot better Bobbert compared to your earlier skins :thumbup:

My TNB motor...Clyde Williams 2006 WF Mk2 with a couple slight alterations...Unionjack is naff I know lol

post-996-1237513321.jpg

Edited by n1tr089

Quality lew!

A few new renders...

My Cutlass Going round Upper Eden:

UpperEden-13Cutlass.jpg

Zarky and Bubbles on Swaffham:

612Supra33MajesticHSwaffhamRndr1.jpg

Bubbles destroying Zarky (Infield Camera-Man shot on Impact):

612Supra33MajesticHSwaffhamRndr2.jpg

Bubbles destroying Zarky (Spectator shot after Impact):

612Supra33MajesticHSwaffhamRndr3.jpg

Ta

I do see what you mean lads. I usually think if im gonna sign a skin i do the full wack instead of leave loads of space. Will see how it looks in game. Anywho, heres my Billbob Skin i painted and the car it was based from.

Nice skin, how do u do the paint dripping down the side of teh car?

the bill bob skin looks awesome, i think the roof should maybe be a dark blue instead of black tough very nice :thumbs_up: .

also i normally draw paint drips on with the line tool or you can play about with the warp tool but there are some decals about with them on, which might come in handy, i wont post any up to avoid people arguing over "copyrights".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..