new skins

jamesy

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leech your not national points champion your national champion.

2 silver stripes is points.

for national champion youd probably get away with just 1 stripe, but in all honesty i didnt bother in the end with it.

you will have to ask admin.

just spotted your comment above your pics, (ignore post)

Edited by tosh874

My latest (i know the render is FILTERED but i dont bother:P)

Nothing wrong with the render mate, skin is kool too :D

Spud, what paint program do you use mate...if there an option to turn the opacity of the airbrush down make it about 50% and then the airbrushing in the letters wont look so 'solid' if you get what i mean ;)

Also nice renders and skin phil

Edited by n1tr089

Spud, what paint program do you use mate...if there an option to turn the opacity of the airbrush down make it about 50% and then the airbrushing in the letters wont look so 'solid' if you get what i mean ;)

Photoshop Elements 7.0

And yes

Cheers

here a render of a skin i'm working on atm.

i did not figured out what i want on the hood. maybe someone does have the real pics of the couldy world final car hood!!

comments pls!!!!

couldyreplica.jpg

couldyreplica2.jpg

i'm pretty new so every advice for beteer performance is welcome

Some real nice skins and renders out there people. Here are my latest Stinkbridge motors loaded up. My mk2 estate for the BBA Supreme and my mk2 hearse when called into action. Abig thanks to Phil94 for the yard renders :thumbup:

post-1871-1238523720.jpg

post-1871-1238523735.jpg

heres my new skin i have done and a new render scene ave made with some editing. Does anyone know how to get a higher resolution in max for renders?.

Its in the render section on max, there should be 4 boxes, each one has a resolution in it, 800x600 is the biggest i think. Talk to me later about it if you cant find it

How I do it in Max9. Before you render it press F10 and will bring up a render setup window, options to alter resolution are in there mate ;)

Also quality skin and scene mate :appl:

Edited by n1tr089

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..