www.walkerstoxpics.piczo.com

Walker363

Due to my old msn and hotmail account being hacked and deleted and unable to get my old accounts back for my old website I have had to start from scratch :banghead2:

It is still work in progress and I aim to have it ready for this weekend. If anyone out there has pics they wish to have put on or they are racing in real life (Be it F1 F2 Saloons Ministox list goes on) or you take pics in real life then feel free to send them in. Or if they race in real life and wish to send how there doing with there racing (kruiz springs to mind if he wanted to have a update page on his racing exploits :thumbs_up: ) then feel free to contact me.

Anyway heres the link. Only done the banner but its a start.

Walkerstox Pics

Edited by Walker363

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pics added to the meeting pics page updated with pics from the 2009 F2 scottish championship. You can go to the website then meeting pics page or click the link below to look :thumbs_up:

F2 Scottish Championship 2009

www.walkerstoxpics.piczo.com

post-7406-1246319819.jpg

post-7406-1246319892.jpg

post-7406-1246319920.jpg

post-7406-1246319969.jpg

post-7406-1246320028.jpg

Edited by Walker363

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..