Anyone painting NAMRAs yet? League anyone?

Just curious as to how many of you have tried the NAMRA mod and have painted some skins for it. If you have, post them. Also, how many want to run a league with them or some fun runs?

:hitsfan:

I've set a league up for this awsome mod - www.Namras.com

Please visit www.narmas.com/downloads/namramod1.2.exe for my updated Namra models which allows to give the car 20 poly's instead of 5 .

:rofl: version 1.3 might be up to a amazing 21 poly's cant wait :thumbup:

Edited by wee dode

Please visit www.narmas.com/downloads/namramod1.2.exe for my updated Namra models which allows to give the car 20 poly's instead of 5 .

Yeah i've also heard rumours that we might get the biggest turnout ever so far!

Me, Cartleague and 5 AI's :thumbup: . Shows how great this mod is, you should consider signing up as this is the biggest and best online mod ever.

Yeah i've also heard rumours that we might get the biggest turnout ever so far!

Me, Cartleague and 5 AI's :thumbup: . Shows how great this mod is, you should consider signing up as this is the biggest and best online mod ever.

ask reg how to run a league with ai cars hes done plenty with them in bws :scared15:

But if were going to let Reg run the league the models are being brought back into the time where wooden wheels were common and its going to be put on boat physics :scared15:

he would just want to make a60's on crossplys on the orignial lump without any cage, welding or corner plates.

Edited by wee dode

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..