Broadband

Mart 870

I`m thinking of switching my broadband supplier, i currently use Fast.co.uk who have been really good but they are just too expensive (£34 a month for 8meg download speed and a 40gb limit)- i know you get what you pay for but i`m sure there is another company out there they could offer the same for less. We dont get Virgin around here so cable is out of the question and i need something reliable, there`s not much point having a cheap provider if its nothing but trouble!

So the question is, who do you use??

AOL - but stay away lol.

Check out O2, the cheapest rates going for a decent ISP and seem to the highest rated for reliability and customer servie just now. http://broadband.o2.co.uk/home/index.jsp

£14.68 a month for 20mb or £12.23 for 8mb with free McAfee Security software and a free wireless router too.

If you are with them for your phones too you will save an extra £5 a month on broadband, and so far all I have heard in feedback is positive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..