OZ Grand Prix

headbanger193

Yeah well done to brawn GP. Well to jenson button to. Drove a good race and it looks like we could be in for a good season. Prob one of the best races I have seen.

Had to laugh at kubica and vettel when they took there self out :rofl:

Button takes another win in malaysia. Good race for a bit it was at the start but when the race was stopped the waiting around made it boring for me.

Fair play u do talk crap at times. Boring? it couldnt be helped weather is weather if u didnt like it why watch it? i thought it was cracking tbh

well done jenson :)

Button takes another win in malaysia. Good race for a bit it was at the start but when the race was stopped the waiting around made it boring for me.

Fair play u do talk crap at times. Boring? it couldnt be helped weather is weather if u didnt like it why watch it? i thought it was cracking tbh

well done jenson :)

Aye it was a good race indeed. I meant the waiting around when the race was stopped and taking ages to make a decision was boring. Not the race.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..